greamhouze

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wacha Moto Uwake - Kalamashaka

This aint a post as such but I just thought I should share it.


I was listening to my green tape (Kshaka's Album- Ni Wakati). I call it green tape because its green in color and they never released it on CD just the tape. I heard this song 'Ni Wakati' and noticed how it fits well into the political or civil situation we are in now. I wont break it down, just listen to to the song and feel the fire.

To make an omelet, you must be prepared to break the egg. - Johnie-Kshaka.

Wish you guys a safe environment.

3 Comments:

  • I remember the song. The tape can be converted to mp3 format and uploaded on the internet athawais people like me can't have access. Pls share.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:28 PM  

  • NIaje....

    Wish i cld listen to it. Do like Bomseh says pliz....Kalamashaka ni wanoma.

    By Blogger Unyc, At 12:48 PM  

  • Wacha Moto uwake wacha moto uwake, moto unao shanganza...*kitu kitu* uwashangaze...
    Kitu strong!!! I concur kabisa!!!

    By Blogger bantutu, At 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home