greamhouze

Thursday, July 26, 2007

If Wayne & Ja Were Put in The Same Cell

I dont like Wayne but he does have some good lines in his rhymes at times. Pictures this one from the song 'Neck of The Wood'. "Your face gets buttoned up and you look like a Jay Z shirt" Now For those of you not inclined to the hiphop matrix, let me break it down for you. "Face gets buttoned up" is when you get shot in the head. "You look like a Jay Z shirt" is even a deeper line. Remember when Jay used to put on those colored Hawaii shirts? well, when you get shot, and blood spatters, you get colored like that Jay Z shirt. Get it? Any one including KRS and Nas will tell you that was smart.

With Ja, he to is smart with the lines but I hate the way he changed his subject matter. Those of who got a copy and listened to Venni Vetti Vecci will tell you Ja got it wrong when he started doing rap with babes and doing the singing.

Now if Ja was put in the same Cell as Wayne this is what would get down.

Lil Wayne: What's your name?
Ja Rule: Jeffrey.
Lil Wayne: You lookin' kinda sweet there.
Ja Rule: Don't talk to me, bitch.
Lil Wayne: I think you're hot.
Ja Rule: That better be my career you are talking about.
Lil Wayne: Let me kiss you.
Ja Rule: What are you, some kind of fag?
Lil Wayne: HELL YEAH
Ja Rule: OFFICERS! GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, PLEASE! I have a wife to come home to.
Lil Wayne: But you are my type, you're all man.
Ja Rule: Officers, I will snitch on whatever you want, just get me away from this bitch!
Officers: All right, come with us.
Lil Wayne: See you soon, honey(smooches)!
Ja Rule: Go fuck yourself.

I think that was funny..........

8 Comments:

  • u get bac n dissapear on us!!

    Werokam back though.

    That line from 'Neck of the Woods' is wicked!! dammnnn!!!

    By Blogger Unyc, At 7:36 PM  

  • First of Allllll!!!!
    Welcooommeeeeee!!!! Sheeesh!!! You have been away forever man!!
    Alafu!! Nyati House Flavour(Mashifta) and Siku Njema!! Yes I've listened mzuri kabisa!!!!
    I wont lie to you...Nyati House flavour is my favourite Kenya Album as of the time I finished listenig to it...
    Sheeeesh!!! Have you heard Pia:K-Sewr's lines man! Life pia ni kaa CD...Jua ni lens Kichwa ni Changer, Macho laser!! Nakwambia!!
    That album is unmatched...All the tracks there are squarely resting in the Bantu Hiphop hall of Fame...
    Siku njema....Solja!!!, That track that Zakaa is talking about a failed robbery attempt by his pals...Ammmmmm...The other one Swaleh does a brilliant Reggeish vibe with a certain mamacita...
    Yeah...Only thing that bummed me out is the Intro and Interlude...Combine them with tracks for crying out loud!!!
    17 -2 tracks Why!!!!
    Ok. hit me up @ thebantu AT gmail

    By Blogger bantutu, At 4:16 PM  

  • Bantu, there was this last song by some kids. I think they sort of out washed their masters on lyricism. I could listen to that song 4-ever. Each kid came out strong than the other. The subjects they address are exactly what happens in D. I wish this song was given air play. The way they drop shots @ the gova. Damn! How I wish people had ears.

    By Blogger SupremeGREAM, At 3:28 PM  

  • This time u gotta stay!!!
    That was so funny! I was trying Imagine JaRule's face terrified! LOL

    By Blogger Klara, At 11:51 AM  

  • Am here to stay Klara. I'll do somethin atleast once a week

    By Blogger SupremeGREAM, At 11:55 AM  

  • Wayne has been smooching jamaaz like its in fashion. He is said to be as gay as water is wet.

    By Blogger SupremeGREAM, At 8:47 AM  

  • hey greamz manze umehepa tena.mjamaa ur money hungry n all of us are too.yenyewe mzeiyah we need to learn more from you.tell me wat u think abt chiquita of pulse???i think she's neat she talked abt matatus too!something u already exhausted!nwe wanna have a listen to those cd's bantutu is talkin abt.mind hooking me up.u jua ur my savior.mad respect for yah.

    By Blogger bahamadia, At 6:02 PM  

  • That's was funny. I hadn't understood that line at all.

    By Blogger savvy, At 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home