greamhouze

Thursday, March 08, 2007

IT'S A CLASSIC

Was up lovers of hip hop. I know I haven't written something interesting in a long time but its like locally, there ain't a thing to talk about. Top 9 @ 9 has nothing worth mentioning. I heard a song that I ain't feeling (This is why am hot) and it was very easy to tell who has been voting. Who can tell me what radio to listen to coz I cant find any!

Here is a video that I came across and I just think those who did this have been holding it down for hip hop. Lots of people don't like the fact that Kanye was there. My suggestion for a replacement would be Guru. Enjoy.



Do you agree with what they saying?

4 Comments:

  • Thats classic preme..right there.

    while I agree kanye's verse was weak..Guru might have been worse..G-rap or thought...

    By Blogger Msanii_XL, At 8:24 PM  

  • For some reason my sis loves 'This is y am hot'...

    Kanye got 2 many haters yani...

    By Blogger Unyc, At 11:56 AM  

  • This one's classic! Lemmi go back n watch!

    By Blogger Klara, At 6:12 PM  

  • Great Videos.
    Eve's Show is dead. Started with the 'Jerry Springer' time wasting talk showz, then now a seemingly never moving chart.
    Do you know that MIMS song has been number one for decades? I think the stagnation in the chart is disturbing! Pity too, coz local artists like Bamboo, Abbas, or even those Crazy Walanguziz can't get top spot. Not coz their songs are wack, but just coz she ain't clever enought to move the damn charts!!!!
    Well, do like most people are doing, collect great Hip Hop albums like Siku Njema, Dandora Burning, Abbas's new one, e.t.c. and Kiss Top 9 goodbye.
    Great Articles though. Stay Real.

    A one-time visitor to your weblog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home