greamhouze

Sunday, February 11, 2007

RESURRECTING THE ART

This is a short video on hip hop. Shows those who have kept its real in hip hop.




This is a video by one of my favourite rapper of all times. The world just decided to shun the genius in this guy. Thanx to the net, I know alot about him and I dont need the radio to hear him.



Here is another video by Canibus. The video is of poor quality but listen to the stuff this guy spits. The concept of the song was something no one had tried before.




This other video is also by Canibus the song is called I honor you. Listen to the words, to the story, and tell me if hip hop wasnt blessed to have Canibus.

5 Comments:

  • G.R.E.A.M, as usual, big up for the great service you be doing to represent the Arts. I keep telling people Canibus is Ill, remember the punchline he spits "Am so ill, AIDS is afraid to catch me"? I mean, its true as you put it, Hiphop was blessed to have the jamaa!

    By Blogger Marazzmatazz, At 10:47 AM  

  • Am currently super jazzd with immortal tech(2 albums: *Applause please!!*)...but you're making me think twice....Cannibus:Hotter than sahara-solar!!!

    By Blogger bantutu, At 3:48 PM  

  • Matazz did you her this line

    "He was the illest alive but nobody would face it he spit till his toungue was too torched to taste, it"

    its in the first verse of poet Laureate II. There are several other punchlines he drops which make me feel no one in the mainstream can battle him except for probably my boi Escobar.

    By Blogger SupremeGREAM, At 8:09 AM  

  • Immortal is also one artist that the kawaida hip hop listener ignore. He is a bright eemcee(By the way never write MC its for Most Confused). I like the song that goes like 'bin laden didnt blow-up the projects, it was ya nigga, knocked dont the towers' features Mos Def & Jada

    By Blogger SupremeGREAM, At 8:13 AM  

  • I might fall in Love with Hip-hop too

    By Blogger Klara, At 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home