greamhouze

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Is Nas the axis of evil?


Wasup guyz just been listening to Nas' mixtape called 'Death of Escobar' . I just like this guy he is ill with the lyrics. He is so good that a certain guy has started a capaign to prove that Nas is the axis of evil (666). The facts are really well researched. Whoever wrote it is well read and a tight hiphop listener so a kapukerian he may sound convincing or even doze to the explanation coz none of the trax quoted are mainstream. If u need the url to where you can get the article hit me up.
Am I alone in this or r u also smiling that Mahatma of Calif has finaly awoken from his slumber? I expect alot from him coz I always think of him as one of the consious after '...Shida zake millioni..' and 'mtu saba'.
Then there is this time i was riding in a matatu which was tuned to Kiss FM and I heard Angelah ...(whoever) say "...coming up next is, a song by a chic who is datin notorious rapper, one of the most notorious but consious rapper Nas........(and lots of other gibberish)". I was like "damn!!! Where does this presenter get her info from?" Its damn shame. Well for those of you who dont know why, U cant call Nas 'notorious'. The consious part sounded very blonde and Nas aint datin (her), he is married to her.

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger spicebear, At 2:39 AM  

  • Thanx for yah comment spice. But I know what I am saying. I aint confused someone wrote a very detailed article about nas being the axis of evil. The article has so far been removed from the site. However you can catch a rejoinder in this link http://www.epinions.com/content_4220756100 written by a fellow Nas groupie

    By Blogger SupremeGREAM, At 9:18 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger spicebear, At 6:38 PM  

  • Space am gald you love hiphop. If hiphop was a religion i would be a saint...

    By Blogger SupremeGREAM, At 6:52 PM  

  • The writer of greamhouze.blogspot.com has written a superior article. I got your point and there is nothing to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not disagree with: If it wasn't for a last minute nothing would ever get done. I will be back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home