greamhouze

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

SUPREME_GREAM DEFINES GENGE ON WIKIPEDIA

I love writing and I thought I should join www.wikipedia.com and put my writings there to. My very first wiriting was to define GENGE subsequent writers have edited it. I then added some other writings like on what they had about Kalamashaka. I was to add KAPUKA (Kenya Music genre) but they already had something on KAPUKA which is very different from a music point of view. I am yet to know how I should sneek in my KAPUKA. Meanwhile to those who love KAPUKA should thank God that I havent written a thing coz I HATE the genre and I do not support any of its artists.

4 Comments:

  • Gee you live you learn, i had no idea that there was a wiki on Genge. Had to check it out. I am glad how Kenyans a re getting with it online.....

    By Blogger POTASH, At 11:44 AM  

  • Am gessin you had smthn to do with uploading the definitioon??? Wrong?? Kudos man!!

    By Blogger bantutu, At 10:37 AM  

  • hey gream been long since was in here but i see great stuff still mob luv.

    black rose.

    By Blogger bahamadia, At 5:48 PM  

  • yeah kudos man for a job well done.

    By Blogger bahamadia, At 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home