greamhouze

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Prison Thriller Dance

I was looking around in youtube and got this video that I thought was nice and very positive. Its about prisoners in a Philippines' correctional facility. Its not only funny but it had me feeling that this was not just a jail, its really a correctional facility. The perfection is also amazing! This one is a remake of Micheal Jackson's thriller. They have also done Sister Act, Black Eyed Peas among others. I wonder if we should wait for Sarafina! I just hope they dont watch prison Break they could perfect it to. I couldn't embed it so follow the links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o

I was thinking, shouldn't the warden of this prison get an award of some kind?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home